Tuesday, August 30, 2011

He Emailed back:)

But i have to tread like really carefully...:)


Oh why cudnt i and his egos were out of the picture and we only had love to guide us... but nahi... Ego ke hotey huey love ki chal sekti hai...:)

And can we ever let our egos down... even for our loved ones... nope... so then enjoy the pains, and sufferings, and name callings, and blames, and i hate u, and u dont deserve me... and bla blas...

Cuz u asked for them more then the haapy sweet ones... no matter wat u do, since i dont have anyother home or place... nor want one... i will stick by u... and keep loving u... whether i make u happy or not... cuz its not been easy for me either...:)

yes!

5 comments:

  1. So did everything go okay? Are you two working things out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm....at the end things always worked out....somehow...believe me.

    http://thinkinglifeandyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. what happened??????????
    what did he say?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. all da best dear..update us with good news soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ego always kills a relationship...Sometimes compromise is the solution... Btw I have replied to your comment on my post-
    http://perceptionsofaconfusedsoul.blogspot.com/2011/08/why-its-hard-to-end-unhappy.html

    I hope my answer helps you out! Take care love :)

    ReplyDelete