Sunday, February 27, 2011

anger manegement video.. hoping to learn to control my anger



the example he gave makes sense... but if someone else had slightly bumped in me... my reaction wud be of immediate anger... conditioned by the thought that some men try to touch u... and get the fun out of it... and the anger is on them for doping that to youi...

how ever if iu wud have seen a genuine person who wud say sorry my nager wud vanish... and if on the other hand... the man was a sleezy one who i cud think cud have the motive to touch me intentionally... i wud stare angrluiy at him and then tell him to back off... and then make sure... he didnt do it again...

now i dont think or seem to feel i can let him get away with it... unless i am scared or weak...

but the part that we are walking on glasses sometimes... is true too... we dont want anything which we cant handle and if we will be given that... with a certain mind set occupying us anger is the sure result.

i have an anger problem...its in me cuz of the anger i had been getting all my life... and not realisin g how integral it had become... the only thing i feel to control it is to keep listening to songs, dance and keep away from real conversations... cuz they are bound to hit my button... and i am sick of screaming and being mad... around ppl...who find me something to iritate even the kids...

at times in my anger it almost looks if i love them or not... at times its hard for me to feel love too... anger is surely a bad thing...

if it can make u doubt u love those you are nagry at... then surely its hell of a bad thing... and a killer of love...

hmmm... wlll that help me control it next time... with ppl i surely care for... yes... but then their reactions always make it easy for me to take them granted...

i guess... i never care who leaves me...when i have most ppl stick to me for life...

at times i feel i wont care much if they leave me too... as i know they love me... and i love them too... but when they make me angry... i feel its better we see less of each other so we can find nothing to be angry at...:) bad strategy for solving anger... escapism... is always easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment