Sunday, February 27, 2011

The most important person in my life...My Aqa My Maula



I still remember my first Qadam bosi when i was 16... scared as i didnt knew wat to expect or do... and as i fell on his feet kissing his feets... so soft and tender... tears started falling and i said with crying eyes maula shifa aapo... and i cried heartily at his feet looking up at him and he gave me such a tender smile as telling me... its ok... u are good... u r perfect and u need not worry abt a thing... and i felt so much at peace watching his smile...thinking i am good... i am ok... and my bad thoughts mean nothing...:)

and from that day onward... i asked him to come for my rescue... to get me out of my worst of my depressions... to answer me to sooth me... and he wud ... come and rescue me and became my angel... he is my angel... and today he is 100 years old... almost... and i know for once... i need him so much in my life... and i dont want him to die... cuz i cant let him go. He is the only person who has the answers to my questions all of them... and i need him so much i need him more then life... i love him and i wish him to live forever... and ever ...

and if i die... i want him to be by my side telling me child its ok... i am alwayys going to be here with u and u need not worry abt a thing...because he is the only face i trust...totaly completely with eyes closed.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment