Monday, February 28, 2011

Hugs - Dont underestimate the power of a Hug

whenever in doubt hug the one closest to you... when ever in fear hug the one closest to you... and the devil will be gone like it never was there:) we need to hug each other more often.... its such a wonder drug for almost any ailment:) to those brothers/ hubbies... who have a problem hugging their sis/wives in public... hug when no ones watching:P but pls hug and as often as u can...costs nothing and feels like a rare diamond:) and ti melts away differences in no time...:)

your hug was the only best thing abt u...:) and thats i beleive the only thing which i will forgive u for... juts to have one more of those passionate hugs... u offered... when ever i needed u...:) i love u for them... my sweet love...my doubting love...my crazy love... my angry love... my scared love...:)get well soon:) and come back to me... for i need no one but u in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment