Sunday, February 27, 2011

Distrust -

i am angry at drama man... he makes me angry with his stuoid remarks and totally selfish approach... though i wudnt ahve cared much if he had been a little soft cuz wat he wants is wat i will never give him... and yet he thinks he can get it somehow and that makes me even more angry...

i dont know if ignoring him is equivalent to breaking ties... and ditching... but if it is then may be i need to leave him out until he wins the trust back or my favors...

i dont sort of leave out giving him credit for he being there... and listening to me and making me think of him like a good friend, but with his changing attitude and intentions over the time... i cudnt keep myself to feel comfortable around him... i am interesting exciting... a subject for him... but i never intend to be around ppl who think of me like that... someone whose mind they can benefit from... or control... he knows he can never control me... never... but his trying his dirty tricks... i feel like cursing him... but i know showing anger will only make my weaker side show and him to be mroe powerful which i dont wnat... i want him to surrender his tricks and leave me alone... forever... if he doesnt learn how to be around me and how to make me feel comfortable around him once again...

No comments:

Post a Comment