Sunday, February 27, 2011

Anger fits

I wonder why i cant stop and watch my harsh tone when talking to mom teaching her soemthing

I am sorry for talking angily to my mom... forgive me god as i know u might be angry with me... she is hurt and she forgives instantly... yet i need to stop doing that... i wodner wat happens to me and why i cant stop, even the fact that she tolds me to talk nicely, i still cant calm down... even the fact that i wud have not liked if she wud have talked to me like that when she wanted me to learn soemthing....

i then remember how often i do the same thing which i told the other not to...

though i am able to correct others, i always need someone else to correct me...someone who will correct me then and there and make sure i dont do it again...not even in my wildest dream....

we need forgiveness.. but it should come with our willingness to learn and be better then before and stop doing wats wrong...

controling your anger surely is the biggest most toughest challenge i have ever faced and i am still doing bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment