Sunday, October 9, 2011

OK!

I came across a person who has it all

the sensitivity , the expressions, the looks, the attitude, the coolness the hautiness, and all the ingredients one can wish in a guy, one cud befriend to feel something real after a long long wait...

but he is an indian and he is probably friends with girls of all kinds, and when u look closely, you can see a lot of other things which make it a not so possible person to connect and have a bond with wat so ever...

so what u do, is you tell urself, you probably are a flirt, cuz its now a tenth time you think u have come across a real dude...

and i ask myself why not?

even if i am married with one real guy, the possibilty there are thousands of real guys around the globe and i come across them is not a sin....

but arent u contented with the one you have that you find urself, desiring knowing more of them...and i say... the one i shud have been contented with is probably not contented with me... and i cant be a fool to not let my heart meet and be happy in presence of other and acknowledge soemthing beautiful, rather then hating myself for being pleased...

but the fact this very thing may not be taken as positively by me if my partner was having such feelings for his female friends and fans...

which makes me wonder, why human heart cannot make a choice and stick to it without being pleased by others....

if u can ask me to close myself to everone but the one i am marrying or giving my reigns to...i shud be able to do it... given the man i marry, must not have anyone other then me to please himself... which is not true for men who are allowed to have as many as 4 women at a time...

now all i ask... is it a sin to be attracted by more then one man at a time...or admiring them, or being fascinated by them

hmmm?

God will surely answer me in time... for he is the answerer, but dont give me this one word, its from God, so must not be questioned... for it looks fake to me...

i am not questioning God i am trying to undertsanding why this is right for man wrong for woman?

2 comments:

  1. i had been thinking around this thought too... but then i decided, there is no wrong in appreciating beauty, either it be person, place or things...

    Good read though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post got me into thinking mode after a long time.I mean my brain's been in the hibernation mode, for god might know, how long ;) No you are not wrong or being sinful in finding multiple men attractive to your heart at the same time.Its totally all correct cuz we humans are programmed that way.To live is to fall in love , first with yourself and then with others, nobody has put a count on how many times you are allowed too :)

    ReplyDelete