Wednesday, October 5, 2011

yesterday night was EPIC!

I Want to remember what happened!:)

i started with my eldest bro wanted to have a word and then the rest of my bros joined in... and we spend the whole night on the bed 4 of us... oblivion of every thing and everyone else... trying to understand each other and making the other understand... and i was the base reason for the whole discussion...

and although i listened seriously to all of them... and i counterstrike all their questions doubts and worried... i still know wat i was happy abt was that we all were able to bring it all out in the open... our feelings, our concerns and our love for each other...

as we grow up and leave home making lives for ourselves... we at times cannot keep the same flame of friendship and love alive... it gets fading over time... if we dont tend it very closely....

nothing makes me more happy but the fact that all my brothers are knitted together in a strong bond... thats unbreakable here and beyond...

the fact that we can scream at each other feel bad abt the comments made, and things said and yet laugh crazily helping us know this one fact nothing can be as big as wat we have between us... nothing can come between us...

and yes i know why they all did it... cuz they want the best for me... want to see me happy settled in life and since they all think they are males and more able to give a better solution then me myself... cuz i am girl... i for once was able to make them know its never abt the gender but the soul...

i have a heart and mind... and yes i am weak... but not that i am helpless and cannot help myself without anyone .... i need you guys but not that i can hear u all without using my own brain and seeing if wat u r suggesting is good for me or not and i have a SAY... I have a RIGHT to this SAY and i have a RIGHT to CHOOSE!

:)

What also i was able to see and which made me feel glad and comforted was that where i was and wnated my bros to be they all were coming on their own paces... we were united on the most basic level and atleast if we were all not there... we were on the same path....

we all were headed for the same place... and thus... i can know this discussion and night was indeed one that was lucky, and benefitting to all of us...


What we had is a night long discussion that was finally called off ayt 5: 30 am in the morning... when we heart the morning Azan....

and then it was surely time to sleep

we were all together this way after a gap of 6 yrs... it was definiutely a feeling of reliving our childhood when we were living in the same home... and used to have discussion every day

now with all out there...this is indeed a great thing...

1 comment:

  1. :o
    You guys were all together after six years? :o

    Nice to see that you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete