Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Head!

my head is complicated specy...it wants to make every easy thing complicated and then has its moments and fun sorting it out.... thus helps me utilize my endless time on this earth feeling wonderful thinking dreaming, planning, analysing, experimenting, discussing, asking, questioning every tom dick and harry:) investigating,wondering reflecting learning understanding and sighing aha now i get it, and feeling like its some kind of a detective here on a mission impossible!:)

but it wont ever go to the person who has the answers... as it thinks he will kill the fun telling me wat it is and taking out the suspense making life like a movie u already know the end... and then u hardly ever watch it with interest nor find any twists which can make u use ur head!

and i dont want to grow old that fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment