Monday, October 10, 2011

Priyanshu Chatterjee and my analyzations!

I know you guys don't care abt my love affairs... :D

But i care and this blog represents wat i care for not you... so no donuts for u if u came looking for them:)

i deeply care abt everyone of them... with my heart and soul... for when you touch me, i mean my heart:) for that's precisely where u need to hit me hard, if you ever want to be anywhere around me...

Now i fell in love with his character, or the fact that it was he who played it... and since i dont have a chance to ever know if anyone cud have ever been there in his place to really win the same place in my mind or heart i call it...

I cant say, as the movie wont be coming out again, with somone else in it... so call it fate or luck or coincidence, or wat ever...he is someone i ...........


fill in the blank with what ever word you can think for it doesnt matter, whether u get wat i am trying to say, cuz you never can truly get wat i will be saying....

so i have a thing for him... juts like i have a thing for salman khan, and the person i was wishing to get married to, and the previous two... before him... who i had same ideas for...
i have a precise thing for each one of them... but none of them matches the other... and thats a thing too...:D

haina kehani mein twist...

Admiration, fascination, love, attraction, likeness, interest, affection, devotion, ishq(dont know its English word for it...:) probably English ppl are devoid of experiencing such feeling and state to be able to invent a word for it... but please be comfortable sharing your knowledge and wisdom with me... both of which differ in meaning.) adroation, need, desire, want, wish, faith, hope, wonder, enthusiasm, ectasy yes i have felt that too! but no pls dont think its same for all of us...

What if i told u that the color u see when u say red is green when i say it... how cud u test, if green means green and not red...:P

like wat looks like green to you is actually looking red to me but i use the same name for it that is green.. but what u see in green is red for me...:P

lol!

enuf of confusing you all... i like doing that to myself and i never reach to the right conculsion... not that it matters to my health to ever reach a conclusion in these cases anyways...


But these are the feelings i have felt in my life...:D so a big cheers for me :)


So now i will share something with you all

I feel ....... for (That guy in my life) and he will always be there for as long as i live here and beyond... i am bonded to him for life long for my part... dont know abt him...

I feel ...... for Salman Khan... (why? some of it is clear some of it not)

I feel ...... for rhitik .... (bendey mein depth hai)

I feel ..... for priyanshu ....( the fact that he resemble Dawood so much...:D someone i cared for a lotttttttt! and it got complicated... cuz my expressions of that care fell short of showing anything great ever:( but well what we had is engraved in my heart, and wat we didnt have was a bliss in its own way... and i am glad it is that way... oh so may be priyanshu wud have not made so much of the mark on me... if he didnt resemble dodi so much...

I feel nothing for Dodi (Dawood) but wish him the best. we are through in the friends way... but thats the best thing in its own way... its best for him and thats all that matters to me cuz it cant be bad for me, if its best for him... and i shall ensure that remains so for the rest of our lives...God bless him... and i dont know if he wants a kid bad... but i wish if he does, God grant him the wish and make him a father soon ameen!:)he has been married now for quite some time:) i hope he is crazy happy in his life.. i so wish!

My endless respects for the following always

Amir Khan

and well that is all coming to my mind...


Have you realised by now that those who continue to strive and stay in the scene, are never really forgotten... cuz their presence becomes hard to ignore...

so blame me not if i havent named anyone who is a Pakistani and alive...

consistency is the name of the game...integrity is the name of the game, striving to keep to the stands you feel closely too is the name of the game...

and i beleive those i admire or those who have left either a deep or positive mark on me on every countenance of mine get this limelight spot in my heart....

your absence wont matter to me... or will make me forget you if your presence hasnt failed to wow me or plastered something strong one me.... and thats true for everyone of those who hit me hard... most of them happen to be men... so yes yay to the man folks...you surely rock my ship and keep my life here pleasant most! and youa re indeed a boon of God for me...


anyways thats it for tonite probably, these are some of the ppl i admire, but i wanst born with... those i am born with are a class apart!:)

doomed with them forever:P

P.S

What if i was told all these ppl i am being fascinated by are actually going to be closely related to me in the after life... like may be they all end up being my family members:D asuming this only!

2 comments:

  1. Haha good one :) I can't wait to try this colors game of yours :) Check out following for some love dose :)

    http://suribeniwal.blogspot.com/2011/08/intoxicated-reminiscenses.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love the way you write but nothing i blv u will ever write which will makeas much mark on me as the one on good byes...


    :D

    thanx for visiting!

    ReplyDelete