Monday, October 31, 2011

have you ever felt

hi every one!

hope you are all doing great ...

i am fine, a moment feeling awesome and the other feeling out of place unsure dioreinted and a mess...

now i know its hard to pin down wat i am most of the time for my ownself rest alone the ppl around me and especially those who i are thinking to chose me to be their partners for life... it can be an ordeal, for i dont give them reasons that will simplify anything for them and to let them know wat to expect with me. but i have a bit of it written here to give them an idea

I am a person who is an idealist. I am a rational idealist. i beleive its possible but i need to be patient and work deligently abt it in order to get it.

I have a lot of time with myself. If i am expected to live till 60. i have precisely 28 more years which is a lot of time almost as much time as i have been here.

and trust me it has been a perfectly timed life.

now if i write down my goals and see if this much time will be enuf to get them all then i wud say... the actual time i will need to get them all done is...

Switzerland (20 days)

Meeting with Salman (1 Day to meet, i day for travelling, a yr to follow up and trace and pursue and get an appointment)

Aqa Maula ( 1 day for registration a month to get the result a month to spend with him and a day to be able to be in his presence and do the arzi.. if i mean to do that 10 times it will be multiplied by ten the same time

Meeting with Him (My secod halF)...

well depending on his willingness to make my life easy... it can take from a week to 5 yrs or more... its indefinite...

now

if i keep 28 yrs in my mind and these goasl... i am not sure which to go for and when

ok... now those things which were not mandatory but wud not be something u will regret

are


a trip to usa... and s many trips as i plan
A trip to uae one min but i am not willing to make many there... one wud be enuf...

now two things i might want to experience for the heck of it and sideline them later cross them as expeirenced and not to mention again

skydiving.. since i have seen him do that

and snorkling... yup it wud be good

it wont take more then a month to complete them all...


now wats remaining to be done...

raise kids if i have them...
make love if i ever have him say yes and we be married
wat else...

no clue... not a bit of clue...

do everything that comes my way... i guess... meet ppl and enrich my epxeriences...

can u based on these activities advise me a plan...

now i know life cant be a straigh path u walk... but it necessarily doesnt have to be a crooked too... where u go sytraight and then reverse back to the starting point and then go left and then reverse back and then take a right in the middle and then wander somewhere and then one time get urself in the middle of nowhere... and ur time is up....


for me reaching there... is imp... and other then following this one person who i know knows the way.... i only can find these goals which can define my life path...

does that define me well for u to understand me perfectly! this is all there is to me. really!

No comments:

Post a Comment