Monday, August 22, 2011

Wats on my status on FB today!


It says: I want to wed the English Way once for sure:D

and i know this little wish he wont deny me... so yesh... u can all propose me the dresses:D and the rings and the veils... and noooo i wont do it in a church i am a muslim... a die hard muslim...

so we will do it out in the open... yes... somewhere like in the movie runaway bride... cuz i have the same delimma as her... crowd freaks me so when i say my "I do" all i want to hold in my gaze is him... and yes u all will be invited,.. but u can see it from the hedges... and keep ur dresses pinned to u... for u might distract me and kill that majical moment with ur nuisance presence:P (just kidding , well anything that makes me think and be consious in that perfect moment is nuisance and i wud rather get it all out of my way)

okk!


and then the best part wud be to recite those vows... with all my heart in them... and hear them from him...:DD

the rest can go as our hearts direct it... but thats pretty much it...

simple and beautiful...and memorable...


And yes when ill propose him i wud say this...:D


Look, I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me.


this is precisely wat i will say to him...

and i so hope he undertsand and reciprocates!:D



6 comments:

  1. Aww this is so cute! I love the idea of getting married in a forest or in a castle - just so romantic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. do u watch Disney movies a lot. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Though I don't think at all about my marriage, but the idea of getting married in a forest sounds fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Hamza! Allah forest me jangli janwar saanp bichoo pta nahi kia kia hote hen :D i want to get wed normally in a pure eastern form :D love shy brides ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. shy brides... really... i havent seen them in a longest while... i see shy doolhas all the time...:P (all the time)

    infact i came to realize its unaaproved to look shy on ur wedding day... u shud act like u know the groom, better then own self or atleast pretend that...

    so for me... the only possibility is to marry someone i know that well...since pretentiousness is something i wont try even if i was being killed for not doing it...:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ ateeq, the only reason why i survived this senseless world was cuz there were romantic chick flicks to save my day every day...:D

    i just wonder how i wud have survived... this boring world without those to come to my rescue... seriously... to give me hope, faith and well dream i cud live in...

    while some ppl were busy... watching cricket where one kept batting to balls thrown... or hearing politicians blamed others for wat they were going to do once in power, i was happy watching dreams of a beautiful heavenly life somewhere... pledging i will make all of those dreams a reality...:D lol

    ReplyDelete