Tuesday, August 23, 2011

As i was cleaning my desktop and personal folder!

I spotted the movie KhalNayak....

Oh i Love this movie... every song, ever word, every expression, every, move, every gsture...

I love this movie... and its very close to my heart...

All my teens, i sang all the songs to my hearts content, with the expressions... how many hours went by... i dont know... but i know they were the only ones i truly lived and felt i was alive...

Watching her dance with gaiety and emotions, is majical....

She is one and only! Brings a kind of life to every of her performance...













and not to forget Sanjays Brilliant performance in the title song:D



It was indeed a very gripping and touching story...


3 comments:

  1. hmmm....I used to love Madhuri too....I think...she was not only a good actress but a brilliant dancer too....well...used alot of her dances for college performances....lolz...those days....aaahhh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i never had those college days... was shy anyways so wudnt have dared then... but now i am gladly going to accept...:D i still love her... if only she cud teach me how to dance like her on the song ik do teen or well they are so many of hers... that i wud want to act and dance like her... i wud never mind copying her... for she is the only one i think i want to ever copy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i awarded you at my blog..why you no check? :(

    ReplyDelete