Monday, August 29, 2011

Can't believe what we all just need is a good laugh!

So much for the sickening feeling that gets me into a pit of hopelessness in me and my life then in u...

and helplessness to be able to get myself out of it...

So i closed myself to everything that was adding on the my miserable feeling... including my MOM...

I know how bad i am as a person to close her mother out, but i do it... when i know her face only brings the devil in me out... and causes me and her Bus Pain..

So i went in this room, i love ... and starting singing

Aaashayein... i even recorded it and made a short movie, having some positive movie pics...

All she might be thinking i am doing is feeling sour when actually i was having a time of my life...

and then avpiding her i went in the drawing room... and lie down... thinking, hoping, trying to find a solution to the problem... a lot of things came out like that scene... when in the movie Dil chahta hai... prety takes amir to this play and ask her to in the end close his eyes and see wat comes to his mind... and how his mind goes around to all the loving beautiful ppl part of his life... yet they all dont make as much of the starking difference... then that figure and white...

i know who that figure in white is for me... He is just as stark as this vision... but to reach that vision and to never after having it let my mind wander further is still a quest i am on...:D

But no worries... Quest can go on... and if people like this are there to cheer us up when we are down, we cudnt be grateful....

My mom failed to cheer me up... but dane cook didnt...

That doesnt mean i dont love my Mom... i just wish she cud learn some jokes from her so that atleast i cud be happy when she was giving it out like him...:)

I love u Mom!

But sometimes i cant make out, i hurt u more or love u...and then i realise i am hurting u more...and somehow cant help doing it...:(

So i will stay out of ur way, until all i can give u is love and happiness... loads of it... and can get the same from u...


for u all you cant really miss this from Dane Cook...Hillarioussssssss!





Be Good to your loved ones... but more importantly teach them how to make u smile so that u cannot deem to ever run away from them...:)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just saw it few minutes back, it was so funny i just can't tell.
    isn't it a huge co incidence :P

    ReplyDelete