Sunday, August 7, 2011

It was a day that will not repeat!

i got an email from him( yesss!) oh how i miss having him in my life...

i cried a bit.

and said out my mantra to get me back out of the pit... a never ending pit it is...

and then a thot came to call honey and tell her we have a date tonite at marriott... yes just like that...

its so that wat i feel now wont last till tomorrow... thats how my mood changes and my plans too... spontaneity is all i am capable of...

but as we all are different... it was impossible for her to act on my impulse...:( and she cudnt decipher how that cud be possible... and i figured out... the only person i cud date like that on the spur of the moment was me..:P hehe! wat a luck

one of my wildest fantasy is to have a hubby... who wud be glad to walk with me on a beach at 3 in the midnight... yes cuz i cannot be there all alone... so he will make sure he will keep all the evil out and all the romance in!:)

i am adamant... if he cannot support me this way... he isnt my man...

haan to!:)

i miss you AB ...and if i cud tell the whole universe this i wud... God does comprise of the universe doesnt he.. and he knows that... the only person i cannot ever make myself say this to is u... never again... for wasnt it juts today i was reminded of maulas quote...

a Momin doesnt get bitten by a snake twice... and fortunately i am one... though unfortunately its a hardest thing to be after meeting u... may be you are that one place where i am being tested of my faith...

No comments:

Post a Comment