Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Did i tell you!


I Love to Cry!:D

Just as much as i love to laugh and dance and love and hug and kiss!

I love to cry!!!!


But wat i absolutely hate it that period where i am neither too happy nor too sad but am stressed, trying to be happy and ending to be more unhappy...

and how releived i am when those absolutely lovely tears come into my eyes... and i release those good for nothing feelings out... giving place to a brighter sight... almost exactly like when u are having a bad scorchy day and god sends rain down and all around you becomes so lovely...:D


Yes exactly that way... My tears are a kind of Rain... and i love to cry just as much as i love the Rain...

At times though when it rains and i am worried...as to will it ever end, will i not get sick ... or will i feel the sun again... exactly that way when i cry i worry... will these tears ever end, will i be able to look my best or will this take away my beauty:p and do i look really awful when i cry... are these tears going to leave traces behind of wat a cry baby i am... etc etc...


But still when i do cry i feel so much better! so i wud never want my tears to end...

i am somehow happy when i cry... for i know it always leads to a better sight and time!

No comments:

Post a Comment