Friday, August 26, 2011

Pakistan, For those Who dont Know!

Went to a trip last yr, to the northern Areas
A Short one, but with memories enuf to last life time...:)

The Places we went were Naran, and Shugran
these are not all but my fav ones...:)

Hpe you guys enjoy !























And heres the video Compiled...



I realised, Music makes us take more from the picture then we wud otherwise... The song, surely isnt the best to go with it, but was the only one that went better...

:D

Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. I love Pakistan and em proud to be a Pakistani! :)
    I've been to naran kaghan sied and believe me its so pretty....just like heaven on earth!
    Nice post and pics btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have never been to these places, but now i really want to pay a visit there.
    lovely pictures, so recreational.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The third picture! you look soooo cuteeee!!=D <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics! And I really liked that song you chose for the video, what's it called?

    ReplyDelete