Sunday, August 7, 2011

I dance for a living!

As i dance to the tunes of my heart i feel so much at peace and in touch with all that is beautiful, pure and happy within me...

It makes me glow, picks my spirits up, makes the pain tolerable and i can see a glimpse of my soul, that was once hidden beneathe the cobwebs, of doubts, stresses, anger, disappointments, frustrations and everything ugly...

I dance and i feel a strange bliss!

And how i want some authentic happy, cheerful and lovely ppl to share this creative expression with.

and i terribly feel a loss when i see things like "just dance" and find my heart reaching out to dance like them losing myself in the rythm gliding around with open wings, floating, and falling and feeling alive in the every waking moment that i am dancing.... but unable to do so...

i still have this painful memory with me when i was 12 and dancing on a song when i was discovered by my mom and cousins, with an embarassed and angry look on her face as how her kid wud indulge in such an activity... i was embarassed... and never again i thot to experiment, she was embarassed for she had been programmed to cage her heart and i was half caged and half wild... but i remember while in the class, with a boring lecture on or doing something alone i wud think of a song and see all the possible dances and moves i cud imagine and hours wud go...

needless to say i love to dance, when i am alone!!!!!:D and if i cud teach one thing to any and everyone it wud be to lose yourself to the rythm of your heart and be truly alive!

:DDDDD

1 comment: