Saturday, July 16, 2011

India! The dream comes true...

I was precisely 12 yrs old when i wanted to meet madhuri ... and visit india... there was this big fascination abt that place... why, cuz all those beautiful hindi movie songs were shot there... and those songs were originated there... telling me india was much more how i wanted world to be then pakistan... where i cud never find one madhuri to interact with:D

And then life went on... and i kept growing... knowing understanding, beleiving... But that dream or wish never left... but it never got to a level where i was to do soemthing abt it... it was that wish... which i was ok letting go... as a lot of other things happen, and they were far more imp...

So india was not really on the list of things to do...

And then... suddenly it got the most imp thing to do status...

It got back in action, cuz u, my beloved seemingly took forever to decide... and my peace of mind was hijacked... i was unable to do a thing abt my situation... cudnt stop talking to u, cudnt convince u to meet me and reach a conclusion... cudnt continue talking... and i knew not a single way to get back to a state of normalcy... and i was left with one last resort to get maula to decide my case and give me a verdict on it... which wud ease life in an instant... and for that i had to go and travel to india where he was...:)

And in this time... i dont know how many nervous break downs i have got, wat kind of tormenting moments i lived through...

and then in the middle of it one more wish emerged... my desire to meet salman khan and have a heart to heart talk...

to know something that my heart wants to know abt this man...

so now with these two beautiful goals i head to india insha Allah tomorrow...

i am happy, i am nervous... and this thought that every one puts in me... youa re going to meet maula... not possible... he is not in the state to meet u... u know na he is unwell... every body is saying its impossible... even when i asked my nani to pray i meet him she said... not possible and i screamed at her... asking her... use those powerful ones... where u ask god that no is not an option... i am telling u nani... i am not coming back without meeting him... and she got a little worried and said ok i will pray wat ever ur umeed is comes true... :D i know how to play with these all ppl... and hit them where they need to be hit... emotional black mails... they are needed sometimes...

Salman khan... yes i know its hard to catch him...

Maula is in saify hospital...i will be on the same floor as he is... how wud that feel... i wud ask the docs t tell me which is his room and ill sit all thsoe days out there... saying it all... feeling it all getting him to talk to me behind the closed doors...for being that close to him makes me feel like i am in heaven... he is our heaven... i know he hears me... he watches me he reads my heart and mind... and he places in there wat he feels i need... removes wat he thinks is harmful... :) I love u maula... and if i cud just be with u... nothing in this world cud harm me... mentally physically spiritually...:)

I know its hard for me to ever let u go... so i know u will live for me... and for the millions like me...! Long live maula... and make me how u want me to be...:)

never leave me!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, You are going to India? Wow, kiss Karina from my side.=D And don't forget to convey my kicks and curses to Katrina. I hate her. Hope you have a great trip and may you meet Sallu bhai.

    BTW whos Maula?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure Hamza! if ill meet kareena ill surely kiss her from ur side and get one kiss for u too:P katrina... i dont like her that well but just for being mean to sallu... i shall kick her but no curses... tumhara kya bigara hai usney... are u jealous of her by any means...:P thank u i so want to meet salman... my trip wont complete without that and i am not coming back...without that:) Maula is our sipritual head, he is 100 yr old... and really sick...:( for me he is someone after God and Radulallah and Ali, before my parrents or any mortal on this earth.. so yes he is that imp...:) and he is the only person i listen to and obey or cant say no to... so he somhow keeps me in my limits...:)and rules my heart:P totally!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salman Khan? How about Shahid Kapoor? Hehe.
    I'm sorry about your Maula. Does he have any chance for recovery?

    ReplyDelete
  4. no...the rest are all fine... good if i come across but not those i am looking for ward to...

    he sure is a miracle for us... so yes... he will live as much as God wills for him:) and our prayers can hold him to us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been awarded at my Blog!!!!
    Go check it out.
    Your number is (46)

    http://hamza-the-philosophaster.blogspot.com/2011/07/teenage-mutiny-oscars-last-part.html

    ReplyDelete