Monday, July 11, 2011

Didnt do a thing!

So today got me thinking again... i am off work/ job... and i am not resuming it ever again... unless i find a reason compelling enuf...

But then i am left with a whole life and nothing to do... other then kill the time one way or other ...

I wud like to get myself in other girl' shoes and do wat they do... but Madhuri is not allowed, Salman Khan is not favored, Maula, is way too hard and difficult, and a path that will take me away from everyone... as i cannot really follow him around others joyfully....

Marriage wud have been a life saver... but without someone to be able to commit even that is not happening... take a job and kill the time... or sit at home and kill the time... both are similar... with no likeminded ppl to find similar interests to share... and work for... i am left with internet, FB and blogging, which i wud do at work... or home... at work i find it wrong and unhealthy at home... found not guilty...

And then as my thoughts bleaked, and freaked me... i took that one visible route left for me to take... get help, get someone to chalk the path for u...and so i without telling my mom,quietly slid in my car and went ahead... where?

to the community head, comedoctor, come, advisor, come person in charge, come friend, come, most possible source for solution...

if i had a better source i wud have got to it first, but since i dont... i found it the best thing to do and wisest too...:D and i felt so releived in this instant when every single one around me had given up, to have someone to give me that hope ...

i stepped in the main office located in our maskid complex, we have a beuatiful grogeous one, and was greeted by a beautiful smile from my childhood friend's mom... friend who is now happily mothering two beautiful kids in Toronto...:D

Nafisa aunty is always smile... she loves to laugh and smile... and she is beautiful... and warm

i was in the que... and glad it wasnt a long one... but mroe ppl come after me and knowing i may take much more longer then anyone of here... i went to the reception and told her u can send in anyone while i am talking as i think i will be taking to which she said if the matter is long, why dont u talk to the PA who cqan give u a time... i said i dont need any middle man...

she said u shud talk toPA and so i did, and was greeted by an elderly man... who asked me why i was there... i firmly told i cant disclose its personal.. give me the theme... he said to which i refused i am sorry.. just tell me when i can see him... and he said... u can go talk to him now...

and so i went in the Janabs office...

This was our first meeting and i was hoping i cud get away without disclosing my personals i.e name etc, so if he gets offended or knows too much abt me... i dont feel uncomfortable especially if he ends up not helping... but when he asked me my complete name along with my surname... i knew there was no hiding...

i told him i need some time to dsicuss in detail... to which he said he is busy today with three meetings... and gave me time for tomorrow 11 am...:D i left with a smile...

came home with a releived sensed as if i am on my way to solving my problem after a big road block... as i entered there was jafar bhai, an aged servant of our relatives, who once a week dropped by our place amidst his deteriorating health...

mom asked me to drop him to his place which was close to my home... so i went ... as i was dropping him i spotted three girls, (mangney walis kinds) ages : 6- 3 and a baby not a month or two old...:(

the eldest came to ask for money and since i left with no shopping desire i didnt had any... i gave her one ruppe.. with a sad face, wishing i had more... which she took... and my mind took it all in... three small kids in this part of the neighbopurhood... wandering, with a one month old... and i am sure they are hungry and thirsty... and that kid in their hand... i dont think she is old enuf to stay hungry or thirsty for long...

on the way i regretted not having any money.. but i thot since they are here only and simply sitting a... may be i can catch them

once home i thot may be its ok i shudnt think so seriously and they wud be gone by now... and they arent going to die... if u r not going to take care of them.... God will somehow send them something...

but my better self took hold of me and said, so we dont do a thing even when we easily can... and so i went into the kitchen... took some fruits, without telling mom...

to explain to her and get her agreement... fearing she will make me understand something i dont want to... i didnt say a word... went in packed stuff for them to eat, and went back to the place i saw them hopin they were still hanging there... but when i entered the street, my heart went down when they were not where i last saw them... but i thanked god when i saw one of them sitting on the barrier... road barrier...

i called them gave them food and an empty water bottle... in my hurry i didint fill any water... they took it so i asked them abt their family and why they were here... etc... she told we were here to get some money to buy food and milk... since i had given the food... now wat was left for them was to get milk... i had plenty at my place... so i went back got milk for the baby in the pepsi ltr bottle... enuf for the kid to last for the day...

when i came back the girls had laid the baby down on their chunri and feeding themselves with the food i had given... i was glad...

i thought, i told them to eat and then come with me i will drop them home , which they understood as , "stop eating sit with me and ill drop u"... i tried to horn to tell them othetwise byut they didnt understand ... so i got out of the car... to where they were to explain them ... i told them to feed the milk to which they said they dont have her feeder i said... how can u bring the kid out wat if she dies of hunger, she said one of her sis already died like that... i took the bottle cover poured some milk and tried to feed the infant... she drank some ... she kept crying the whole time in the car and then i dropped them to the basti... i had thoght i wud go chat with their mom and ask them why they were letting these girls to do it but the answers i already got from the girls..

We have two mothers, our father is in gao... e said he was sick and left us..:P sick yeh right... one of the mother works does the same thing i beleive and one sits at home? Why? dont know...:D

Why dont u work?

I did in a big house i cleaned and cleraned it was way big...

then my mother said dont...

How much do u make in a day?...sometimes 50 sometimes 100 bucks...

and wat u get from that money? Aata,

Do u have enuf to eat...? Sometimes sometimes not

do u take of for the dday after a breakfast? sometimes sometimes not...

Bhook nahi legti? Lagti hai

How much that women was paying for work...? only 500

Now i get the answer. when they go begging they make minimum 50

50 X 30 + 1500

swhile the woman gives only 500 for a month.

When money is all u need urr mind guides u the best possible route, in their case it is begging



Child laybor or begging... is there anything they are left with when thier parrents dont have means to support them?...not really unless we take them in... and do wat their parrents cant...

but are we willing to do that... I for one u for one?

I am still wondering!

I dont know if i will ever see them again... or am willing to change their lives... completely...for if i am not... nois there a reason for me to go ahead?

No comments:

Post a Comment