Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Thoughts! they can become ur destiny... choose them well!

hi frnds!

how r u all doing?

hope all is good. i wish so... things are great around here!

my bones how ever are not doing so well due to my inaction these days and having nothing to do...


my bones speak to me " farida we need ur care, and special attention... in case u want us to stay with u for the rest of ur life" else who knows we might leave u before time... i say i dont trust the docs with u, i am taking calcium tabs and olive oil... its true u r not being used properly as i am not having much work around for u, and i worry if ill exert u a lot u may just get killed faster anyways... Drs i dont trust! they will take money and still end up being as helpless as i am! and ill find a solution dont u worry, my freinds! i have got this killer of a mind that can find solutions of any stature... but u gotto trust me and beleive in me!


rest all is well...

but this wierd yet exciting yet positive yet solution oriented thought came in my mind... that is to adopt a child... to whyich my bro gladly says adopt me instead:D

and i told him i dont want grownups i need kids who cant take care for themselves so that they can make me feel responsible around them... u guys can do wonders without me anyways...

my mom agreed... i reasoned with her... and she loves me and my reasons so she gave in... her fear ofcourse which she didnt even bother listening was how she will react to the thousand question posers around the cuntry and globe... but i know being my mom has strengthened her to a great extent... she knows she can listen to me or to the world... and she knows when i come in context... everyone is out...

but i am rethinking this... as usual....

say i will first need to talk to my area amil sb... and his looks and gestures can take the life out of me... for he isnt going to be as sweet as my mom!

and he is going to make me want to bury myself in the soil to save his embarassing remarks... or just angry ones...

so thats a big block i have to face...

once he is convinced and does the raza to Maula... whose word is the most imp force that can stop me or push me, his approval will mean the rest of the world can now go on the side!

my first place to look for the child is edhi foudation.. as i wud like to take a kid a boy whose both parrents are not there...

and who is below the age of 1... 3- 6 months ideal

if i find one ill take him... if i dont... which wont be the case for i know its not a big criteria like the one i have for the man i marry thats impossible to acheive!:D

so with that kid... i know for sure my life will have a purpose for another 20 yrs... and wont it be interesting when he wud call me mom and rely on me... for every small thing... and wont it be fun to help him learn things discuss abt things with him... talk to him know his preferences try to understand and make him undertsand things...

answering his first questions... and for once stop being a child myself to be able to act like a mother or someone imp...:D

anyways

i am not thinking beyond it!

No comments:

Post a Comment