Sunday, October 23, 2011

Egypt... wud u let me in... cuz i want to come! pls!

so i come to read some good stuff, stuff that wud do the thing... but nope i dont find any good ones!

none of the topics or captions catch me...

and i say so wat if u cant find something wat u want to read u can write something that u want to read


and so i do as my mind suggests

i write wat i may like reading with awe bringing me up catching my attention drawing me to itself and then bringing on my lips a smile , twinkle in my eyes, make my heart beat a little faster, make me feel beautiful, make life filled with excitement, colors, entusiasm and passion which is lacking....


so i write wat i wud like to do or want right now...


i would like to vist ur place...and inform ur friend armand i am here and want to meet him... and then when he comes to get me...

i share with him my plan....and ask him to let me stay at his place while i do the most craziest ideas...

this is one thing

second... i do as i am hoping to do...

go vist misr (egypt cairo) right now i cant because i havent got the raza letter needed.

but i still go without it and enter the city... and go for ziarat of imam husain... and go to faiz and tell them i am here now... and without raza but u see i waited so long and didnt come... now u cant let me be all alone in this strange land... and consider my case especially and dont be mean or angry instead be understanding and let me live with u all... and enroll me in....

my bros though show me a different picture they say... u will reach there... they wont let u enter without that letter you will then be stranded on the airport...

i say fine... they will give me food and water... who knows after a day they look at my innocent face and stop being cruel and let me in... to which he says wat if they give u a bad treatment... and tried scaring me wat if the cab driver takes u to the wrong place... and who will then be there u cud call for help...

i said i will call my cousin who is already there... he can atleast let me reach a safe place... and he says... wat if he doesnt come... or u cant get in touch with him or wat if he turns his face... since he is already having enuf room for himself... to which i said... if he ever turns his face on me... he will then see wat i do with him...

so anyways... they tried making me a pussy as much as they cud... and now i am still not sure whether going without the raza letter is a wise thing or not... definitely not the wisest thing but u need to be clever sometimes when the ghee doesnt come out with the right finger... and then may be if i go there... imam husain wont just let me face all the trouble alone... i know he will surely come for my rescue... and then maula is there too!

i will call them and they will come like super man to save me... if i get in trouble... which i hope i never get...

at most wat they will do is wont let me enter the city and ask me to go back to pakistan.... since i wont have the return ticket for that day...they will have to fugure out themselves....

besides i will be reciting salawat all the time... reciting all thsoe great prayers that take away all the trouble ... nothing will happen....

but if i reall look deep in my heart... it wants me to do the dare ... only that its not the truth and dare wali dare... and thinking i am the same girl who used to even fear those dares and thus always chose truth.... makes me wonder am i ready for taking such a dare...

and what if maula dont come to rescue saying... if u do stupid things dont ask me to come to rescue... i told u not to come without raza now deal with it urself...

:(

but even though i know he can say that... i do know in my hearts of heart... he will slap me later but he will come to rescue...cuz i am stupid he is not:D

and he is there to help stupids like me to be safe! rather then teach a lesson!

Right maula?

atleast thats how i feel!

but i know if my brothers know this... they will not agree! even though in thier hearts of hearts they wud like this to be true! cuz they are scared beings!

No comments:

Post a Comment