Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Real People

Worried real ppl vs fun real ppl vs honest real ppl vs lying real ppl... we all are real... and we all have a hard and easy time living ... No one is less real or more real... its only their own perception which i now find naive and vain of me. Who am i to declare tht abt anyone... The only thing is, we have ppl we resonate with and ones we dont... those we resonate become life savers... and even if its just one its really a blessing...:) so enjoy ur bunch of real ppl ...

We are getting our home painted, and wow... i love the feeling.... its new again... reminding me of how it felt when we moved upstairs 12 yrs back... and the last 12 yrs we had kind of stopped enjoying this heaven. so this perk up brings it back alive... giving us a feeling we truly are blessed to own such a lovely place... the smell is of the fresh paint...

i love red... it truly enhances the worth of any room... so we are going to have this distinct corner and a center wall painted drama red... in hopes this red will enliven our lounge and stair area.

its going to rock my bhabi and i think and even the painter boy thinks so...

He is a young good looking guy.. who tries hard to use one or two english wordS in every sentence he utters i admire his adherence to that...

He cud have been a charming young men if he had not been born in the circumstances and situation he is born... he went to school he says to mom... I never had a conversation other then related to the paint as we discussed having a textured wall... and commenting how fun it is to use roller to paint... Hhe is got a cousin sister who paints and wow how she paints, he said...

So anyways... my moms really happy and enjoyed exchanging talk with him... mom loves conversationalist...and since i have never really talked a lot with her other then the problems... our interests vary majorly...when she talks abt wat she likes... other then when she shares her chilhood experieces, school kids and their herkeretin...as soon as she starts talking abt that lady and that man... i cannot stand it... I GET TURNED OFF... come to think of turn offs, i have got so many its crazy...i find them every where in every conversations with everyone almost

So she is happy talking and so do i... but then... i try not to... and now i try even harder... i guess i have already said and spoken a lot... and for that which i havent to real ppl... i have got this blog...

So People.... i have been guilty of judging ppl. All those i admire real ppl, all those i cant stand no UNREAL...


and they were always a lot... some were in middle... and to wat i know will remain there for as long as i know... its hard to really know if they will ever change or be better in my eyes ever...

but then i fear if they do i will be so doomed for thinking like that abt them...

but such are my opinions...

my brothers have changed... but they still are the same for me... its strange when others look at them like heroes, like fans... hain... i say really... ur talking abt tahir.... really u think he is that good... ofcourse i love and yes he is good... but yes fine... he is a good lad... i am proud of him... but u think that of him... that....

acha... for me he is my brother... someone i once in a while have a fight with... and sometimes once in awhile kind words that erase any bad notions our last hurtful interaction may have left... we are washed and anew...

but these days i am having extra hard time with mom...

i dont know wat has happened... but i react on every small wrong word uttered from her mouth and she on me... i know our love for each other will never die... it simply cant... but this still isn't normal... i dont know how to improve... i am so bad with it... especially when she invokes my nerves like that... i simply end up reacting without thinking or being sensitive...

so if i used to think i am a sensitive person who feels how others feel may be its not right... i am sensitive to my feelings but definitely not to others... it takes me a while and a real kind of trouble to know ppl need my softnes... till then all u can get is cold and harsh and realistic and beneficial advise with no soft buttering...


But my mom is a real woman... just that i am a 180 degree opposite of her... wat it makes me i dont know... but i never mean to be her... or have her traits... cuz i feel it cud be really burdensome for me... and pretty draining... i am already pretty drained anyways...


we fight usually on how she worries abt those things which i never can care for...and how she is oblivion of things which mean a lot to me...

but she wants my best and i want hers... always...

still i dont know a way to make us two into one soul one heart one mind... such a difficult task...i hope she forgives me for being so blunt and honest and open with her always...and in turn God forgives me too...sometimes i hurt her bad... juts like may be u hurt me...

wat goes up comes down...:) wonder who hurts u that bad or hurted u... one i know but then u hurted her too didnt u... u r not an angel my dear, and neither am i... ab to bilkul bhi nahi...:) ask my mom!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment