Thursday, June 2, 2011

Strongly, Madly, Deeply...

When i see maula... sad... i want to do anything to make him smile... to let him know as long as i am there i wont let a thing happen to you or us... :) and then i feel i am no body just a crazy kid who never stopped living in her dreams, where everything was possible... where she cud fight and get killed and do it with a smile... but in reality... she cannot retain a smile even when she is faced with not even close to death event... she isnt yet that strong but one day she will or who knows she will go even more coward over the days...But Maula... dont be sad, for it means u are afraid we wont turn out to be as good as we say we are... Are you afraid for us not being strongly madly deeply in love with u... is it that scares u for us and our future... I cant claim for the rest... but for me and my offspring i promise u i will give birth to kids who will never fail u...:) who will be even more strong in their faith and love for u then me...:) Please maula smile... for i know with ur smile my world gets its livelihood... My life is for u... take it ... for i belong to no one else but u... do as u please with this humble servant of yours. Make me wat u always dreamed for me... i dont know yet if i am ready for the test... i am scared for when i say God i am ready, god really gets more serious then i may have imagined... he juts literally takes all i say and makes it happen... I dont know wat will he ask of me this time...what if i chicken out...

if i do, then push me into it, but dont ever let me leave your side, or stop loving me, watching over me, being there for me and making me do as you would please...for thats wat love asks, for thats wat faith asks and it never settles for less... never...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment