Saturday, June 4, 2011

Love and trust go hand in hand!

As soon as i remember you which is every other moment, i log on to FB and watch ur profile one more time... as if, if i dont i will miss the train i was supposed to be on... and there i see u lying in that same position u had been for more then 4 weeks now...

You haven't changed your profile pic, which tells me something abt u and ur days...:) and though i hadnt liked it when u put this pic on as, i cudnt see the u, , instead found someone who looked like u,showing off the world look at me i am the great....no names... i felt sad and bad...

Now as i keep viewing it... i catch a glimpse of the same u, i was so comfortable, totally myself with... and see a sadness in ur eyes and i know where the pain coming from... u dont have me nor anyone like me to listen to ur scoldings, to ur confessions, to ur manly quests, to ur new buys, including the car, to give u a sound piece of advise, to give u a hifive, to give u a thums up, to give u a cuddle to give u a massage...:) juts the online one... to give u the peck, to give u those thousand prayers, to laugh at ur jokes, to make u smile, to be ur guardian angel as u slept oblivion to me or my feelings... i bet u miss all that, u may have taken them all for granted when i was all there... u being ensured she has no place to go and trust me i dont have... but... now u cant have me, for this time i am not going to be tempted by my heart to make it easy for u... to have me when u need me (for someone holds me in the place and i cannot move in ur direction even when my heart craves, and goes blind in yearning to reach out to u and get the needs met, then i find a stable force, enabling me to get back to a sensible position)... this time... its a little different and complicated... for this time... u will need to cross the shores, climb the highest mountains, travel the lonely roads, spend a thousand dollars before u can have me back... for love comes in ur life as a free gift, but if u mess with it, it asks of u a price u cannot really pay with all of ur whole life...

No comments:

Post a Comment