Friday, June 10, 2011

I found the love i wanted...

It was like majic, it was like dream come true... it was all i had dreamed over the years, every feeling i had thought i wud feel when i wud see him, hear him, touch him, think him...

and so only i know how it feels giving it up ...

its like u have been asked to tear ur heart out and give... it like u are asked to give ur world and what i dont like is you ppl dont ever let me cry... u tell me i am a stupid girl who is creating a scene... u tore my dreams, u killed my hopes, u snatched my floor off my feet and when i cried instead of holding me, hugging me, crying with me... all you had to say... you will find one again...

What if i tell u dont mourn ur son... here take my son... isnt he gorgeous... wat wud u do in that instant... wat wud u feel... if u were mocked like that on the death of ur most cherished, most desired dream... wudnt u scream back saying i wish u cud know this pain... i wish u wud have felt it once to really know how it is... and i wish u wud have to part with something so dear and i wud put a hold on ur tears, and pull ur lips on the side myself in a smile... and ask u to smile like this as if nothing happened...

Trust me u wud ask me to vanish or u wud hit me so hard...

My anger knows no bound... my pain will not go to waste... my tears will find justice... one day... i know... one day i and you will be standing at the feet of God... and i will ask him for justice... for the WHY, and will ask him to ask u why?

No comments:

Post a Comment