Sunday, September 11, 2011

In case i ever want to watch them again

My fav Movies that left an impact on my soft and tender heart when i was just a kid, leaving a mark, that hasnt stopped working its majic in my life even now...

So the fact that when i love something i love it forever and never ever stop holds true...

Films that i fell in love heads over heal...

Salman Khan's

Meney Pyar Kiya (
Baaghi


Amir and Madhuris

Sajan
Tezab
Dil
Dil hai ke manta nahi (off the records, i blackmailed mom once and went on hunger strike... reason she wanted me to see someone and i wanted to marry no one but you) i can smile now on that but they were some really tough times for her:P
Raam Lakhan
Khalnayak

Other stars

Prem Rog
Hina

2 comments:

  1. I have watched these movies 100x .They are my fav movies.Definitely want to see them again.

    Your new follower .

    follow each other .

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have favourite films that we can watch over and over again :)

    ReplyDelete