Monday, September 19, 2011

This song

when i was a kid some 1-10 yrs old and used to think marriages gtake u away from your loved ones...

watching this song made me cry a lot... yet i loved it just as much...

An eastern bride, being married against her wish... scary i know...

but all she has in her say is these silent tears and a wish if she can die...

But the beauty of this simple girl is filled with vows, to protect her family, values, and traditions her immense love and devotion to her family...

Can you imagine... there were times when marrying was like u are abt to die... the man you are choosing will be holding ur reigns and you can only hope he is a just and loving man who will never harm you in anyways....

But that if you dont like wat u get, you should leave and run away... it was just as terrible as running away from a jail, when u have been fined for a crime...

and women... still believe that ...

and then there are some men who know how to treat a woman and some woman who know how to ensure their man know how to do that!

her emotions and words make a difference



for my english viewers here is a bit of translation

Father, may these ppl dont take me away
I feel i am passing through some life threatening experience

i thought father, my life will be that of a free willed person
why you pinned me with these stangers (her husband and inlaws)


what kind of relation is this that puts me on fire abd pain
around your your garden it seems, everything is lifeless and empty
What kind of doli (the thing you take bride to bride grooms place) i see
i see your world getting burned

My heart is filled of greif and pain... instead of happiness


had to lose my fathers home, now when will i lose my hope too...
how long will i have to live siging like this, i wish my breaths end too
wat kind of my life is ... it seems like i am drinking poison...

leave these ppl for these are liars of ppl...


I know its sad... but this has been reality for many...

i am glad ppl are getting educated and gaining undertsanding in human nature, realising who is right and wat is right, and helping their states and life...



love!

1 comment:

  1. I pray every bride gets as much and more love from her in-laws than mecca. Amen. <3

    ReplyDelete