Monday, September 26, 2011

i am a girl and i like guys a lot!:D

its the truth that except for my brothers who i am pretty close to and never recognize as another gender!

i actually admire men more then woman i meet regularly...

from my best freinds, to ppl i can converse for hours and not get bored... its man who has the charm for me...

men who have made me who i am... and man who i owe a lot to... men who make me laugh and smile and men who make me cry and bang my head on walls, men who make me secure and protected and man who make me want to run and hide from...

those men who i avoid and dont wnat anything to do with are the ones.. who actually make men a bad thing! the rest all make me feel like the best thing happened around here


i know guys you might think the same abt the girls u have met... i know we need to understand we blend the best with each other and gays and lesbians are liars or worriers for no reason....

nothing against them but they are those who limit life... u cant give birth if u marry...

anyways men i was talking abt

from thos ecute hunks u cant take ur eyes off... to those mysterious serious head down ones... who give one look at u and ur world stirs and u have to make it stable again by... looking away and making them less powerful then they are...

hahaha! recalling one such incidence... and wondering where those feelings come from...

and then u see those creative ppl, from actors to singer, to directors, to entertainers, to poets, to , musicians, to dancers to politicians...

i mean u have them in thousands and millions,

so many faces and smiles and eyes capture ur mind...everyone interesting and exciting in thier own ways...having their own tune...

each different from other yet similar in so many ways...

from rhitik, to amir to salman, to amitabh, to imran khan, to imran khan, to quaide azam,to brothers,

some i have spend hours with some a wink with...

yet they all had been good in thier ways....


Man make my world go round! and the fact there are endless... and each better and different then other... gives me a hard time deciding... kon beneyga mera pati!:)

hehe!

Cuz its when i am given that question i cannot decide who i shud give the honour and who i beleive can give me the honour... with no desire for rethinking!

aah... does it matter if i cant decide and the made decision isnt giving me wat it shud have!

i dont think so!

let God settle that for me... i will be fine with His choice which will be the ultimate!

No comments:

Post a Comment