Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dosti Ki hai to nibhani to pereygi:)

Do you believe this!

I am thinking i need to do some action in my life...
i am going to use the resources needed but

All i need is you guys to help me... get it done and until i am not done with the action keep on it with me

are you in?

beech raastey mein saath chor to nahi dogay? (wont leave me in midway?)

soch samajh ker jawab deyna! (be sure abt it and then reply) This is serious but can be fun too...serious that it needs to be done... fun cuz its not something that get anyone in trouble...

those who are in... must know for sure... the only reason why i will tell u further is if u commit... u will not leave midway until the action is complete...

and will not open your mouth or speak abt it to any one... not even ur closest chums... (i need promises on this)

those who are reading and agree to the condition email me and know that the information i am giving u must be never spoken to anyone else...


so if u guys are off low wills, or low memory or lose stomach:P... u can stay out of this...


let me know..

ciao...

P.S. Only those who believe they are trust worthy must come forward!:)
those who dont think they are or might fall back... pls do me and urself justice dont get into this!


ok time duration for this action possible completion must me 27 December 2011)sooner i am hoping...

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment