Saturday, September 17, 2011

what comes to rescue!

When i am down, when i am hyper, when i am sad, when i am happy, when i am unable to sleep and when i am too tired for anything...


He surely is there to pick me in any mood i may have and get me back on track...

So when i was unable to have a wink i resort to my savior once again...

i thought may be a sleeping music will put me to sleep... but nope nothing works

its my fault... i am not tired enuf in the day to sleep early...

the whole routine is distrupted... well i dont have one to speak of... so :P

but... the fact that discipline is imp for a successful life... becomes a flawed philosophy in my life...

I do accomplish a lot following a good well planned routine... but at the end a feeling i get is not of a success and happiness... i feel i am a machine...

and wat a stressing thought that can be... so in order to not have that feeling ever...

i quit my job, i quit volunttering, i quit... doing anything that can tell me i am on job...

I am free... thats wat i am... free to do wat ever i want...

But before i tell u to behave like me... every road has its own bumps... u better be ready to face them... cuz no road is bump free...:D

not even sitting idle doing wat u please....

Oh u might be thinking wat was that who comes to my rescue...

Who u think...

Dont know abt u... for me He is... My Maula my imam Imam Husain that holds the reign of my life and heart...

Its when i ensure my love for him is intact i have a sigh of releif... Lots of fun and dancing and masti... takes me away from remembering him, but when i see his name and my heart straigtens, my eyes pay homage and a sea of tears fall down...

He loves me i know... but do i love him and that i keep loving till my last breath wat i have to ensure... myself

i am getting sleepy now... listening to nohas and manqabat...

so the majic of the soothing words is working

Night every one... sleep well and rise well

1 comment: