Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I can do without your love! but can't do without love!

But i cannot, will not, must not, hell not do without you!:)

thats the conclusion of today and a realization i wont be easily subsiding... why else u think i can deal with all that u have put me through!


.....

.....

....

side A ends here
Change side, stance thought!


Me: oh wait! stay here! dont go out!

He: why?

Me: you dont know but there are ppl to get u... and u must be protected...

He: oh really!

Me: yes ... dont ask all the questions now... just wait for a little time... pls...

you dont know how much u mean to this world... the more good u do ehre the more tough the going gets for u...and the more u r bound to be asked to leave the path of good... and the more u resist the more pain will come ur way... and the more pain u get will weaken ur resolve...

its rare that u can stand all that pain and still be as great and wonderful as u r...

now dont be too scared....

as long as u dont think too much of wats being said and feel its real u are still good.

He: then why did u tell me this...

Me: actually u r rite... i shudnt have... but then how will u know i care for u!:) and its ok to come to me when time is hard!

forget even this...

just know u r not alone! even if u r asked to think u r... dont heed that thought... as long as i am with u... u r not alone!:)

He: and how long are u going to be there...


Me: if i will ever leave i will leave a lot of prayers for u... that will keep u safe... and give u companion for ur loneliness...but for that to work... u will ahve to promise me or well not promise me... just know u shud always be doing the right thing...

my effectiveness will weaken as u will do and keep doing wrong!

as long as u do it with a good heart and honest self... u will eb able to find me ... or someone like me always!

now

i think its ok for u to go out...


smiles


He: hey wats ur name?
Me: Farida! they call me Farida!
He: nice meeting you Farida!

she with a smile keeping back those tears telling him dont forget me... for you are one of the best things that happened around here for me and i wud like to see more of every going day!

He not undertsanding that gesture... looks a bit at me... smiles harder and disappears in the crowd, in the life that awaits him!

She is on her own again!:) wondering wat to do next?

No comments:

Post a Comment