Thursday, September 8, 2011

To my Bros! Muhammad Ali, Tahir and Husain!

Your brother is your first friend in life. No one will ever understand your crazy family like your brother. Even if you don't get together or talk as much as you could, or you're always fighting, he'll always remain your friend. Your brother will hold your hand for a little while, but will hold your heart for a lifetime. It's "National Sister Week", repost if you have a sister that you love with all your heart...i can say the same abt my bros... never missed having a sis...:D

and to wat i remember we never really fight... cuz somehow i got all i asked... sometimes early soemtimes late...:D hehe! Love u guys, u bring life to my otherwise lifeless existence.

and i cannot agree with the holding ahdn part... brothers never leave u hand... even after u r married...:D they hold both the hand and the heart...

So if u are my husband and you will give me trouble...:D which i know u will never do, u can be assured i have three big brothers who will make ur life hell:P
if i ever tell them abt u...

just kidding....


I remember the thappars we have exchanged rarely but they were the best thappars anyone cud have...

Me age 11 my elder bro age 15

On The TV Program

He slapped me cuz i changed the channel, and didnt give him the remote... or something like that... Dhuzzzz

I was off my balance... it was that bad...cried.... and then next day all forgotten...

Me: my little bro... who adored me... said something wrong or irriateted me... every oen was present... i dhuss... straight on the face...

He Quiet, sad left and went into his room... i totally guilty , sorry i dont know wat... wishing he wud come back and we will be back the same we have been...

didnt come out... me getting on the verge to cry... wat did i do... he loves me so much and this is i do to him... u r a bad sister... bad bad sis...

I utter a sorry...

we are back

Last year on vacations... in the jeep...

I had the cam, didnt wanted to give him... i resisted he slapped... staright on face... wat the hell... i am older then u. even if i am being wrong u cannot slap me...bad face... totally angry... wont ever talk again... no sorrys... pain... and mom and dad totally lost... (yeh kya hua)

mood kheraab... indefinite silence... tears comeing in my ears... as i sat turned from everyone...

2 hours i getting back on terms...

next day all is well

but wat i know is... when i was down... my bro kept calling the whole night asking my mom how is she...

when i lost his priced watch and came hoping to hear some bad things... all he said it was just a watch its ok... and i was thrilled... to see wat a real man my bro is...

when i tell him wud u mind if i dont attend ur wedding and he said... all i want is for u to be happy... everything else dont even bother...

when i am sad they are sad, when i am happy they are happy... i ask wat i need they offer me... i try never to tell them... i am not into material things... just some fun...

but wat they wont do is... if i ask them in the middle fo the night to take me beach...
dimagh kheraab hai...

:D

i know there is a limit... and when i cross i get munh ki... hehe

but the best part is when sometimes they stay for me to get ready and walk along with me to the mosque... i have this strange pride... around me... to know these wonderful men are my bros... who are there for me every sec i need them is... like i am a billion dollar girl for i have bros like you three...

So whether it is those laughters during meals, or fighting for the laptop, teasing for no reason, getting worried when they have an accident or running to docs when they are in pain or i am in pain...or those endless moments that i hardly even remember since they are so many... and the fact there is not end to it, makes me forget count...

I love u ppl... for all that u did or tried doing... i wish you all the suuccess and love and happiness and blessings there are in the world...

Take care

May God be with you watching over you for you keep erect the world ur sis lives in...

2 comments: