Thursday, September 29, 2011

Letter to Amir Khan!

Read it but dont judge dont care, dont think and dont remember

For this alone never defines me, but a phase and a moment i was in... broken and believing all at once


amir... if this is the real u... please i wud like to work with you on one of ur films... i can come to india...

kids make me laugh juts like ur interviews... but as soon as they are over the smile vanishes.... i know among so many ppl.... u dont really need to give me a chance cuz a thousands deserve it more than me... but i need it... juts once my family though donot deserve to go through my pain .they want quick fixes and i never believe in them... i beleive in fighting for something till my last breath...cuz i know and believe... even when everyone else dont...

u live my dreams by making movies like tare zameeen per, and following ur heart... and never quitting in what u truly beleive in ur heart... u give me that faith that life isnt always abt getting and results but abt living ur best bet and not regretting. so here i am asking u to give me a chance to work side by side... i am a good singer... i can dance... though i cannot come in movies but i wud like to have a dance with u and madhuri and salman and shahrukh :) its my wish to meet u, shahrukh, salman khan and madhuri... i love the rest as much but u ppl have a special place...and it will be like a big dream come true... god bless u...
may u always keep beleiving in the power of love, allah and keep bringing smiles and hopes in the heart of many ... i do belive life has no guarantee... and though i still feel there are years to live... i may not stay as young and vibrant as i am now... so i wnat this to happen sooner then later...

love and best wishes... Love



u know... i have lost my only dream... and with it the will to survive... but i know i cant die... cuz a lot of ppl life is dependant on me... may be if i work with you i get another spark to make me move through a few more days in peace ad happiness and vigor and enthusiasm... i ahve always been a very happy kid. but with him gone as if all my smiles and laughter and cheerfullness went away... i know its where he is... and they will return back with him... which i beleive he will he has to... in this life or next cuz i know deep down... i love him... but while he is away which can be may be forever... i wud like to give my mom, and nani my smiles... cuz they deserve it... they hate to see me lost... but i cant seem to find anything worth being happy abt and its hard to pretend around them...
his thoughts make me smile and cry and sometimes i feel i am going crazy... but i dont wnat to give up just now and lose this battle... cuz i know... allah is near to me he ;loves me and i am in this world to let ppl know he exists and he is more powerful and love is more powerful then anything..:)
.. and i want to make this for him... infact everything in my life is for him... he is lost too... and has lost faith ... i want to return it to him... cuz until he doesnt rest i cant...

No comments:

Post a Comment