Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How People forget

She is someone who never liked me. and i didnt mind:) cuz i didnt much either... and then she one day asked me a favor... she asked for money 5000 i thought i read ... and i said sure and then she asked if i cud transfer and i said i cant but u can pic from home. and she agreed. and she came...but it turned out she asked for 50, 000 not 5, 000 and i was at a fix... i didnt know if i cud arrange that money or even my parrents wud agree me to give... as for trusting ehr with money , i cud... as even if she didnt like me much i dont think she wud never return it. i felt bad... abt ehr coming all the way and i telling ehr no... even though i swear i read it 5000 else i wud have not even agreed... but she was there...a nd she needed that money badly.. it was her passport to get her dream met... she was applying for uni and wanting that money. i cud deny her... but realising... its never nice to turn down someone who u cud help... and so i fought with my parrents gave them the trust that she will return the money and ill make sure she does... though i knew deep down i am not going to run around for it... i beleiev she is good enuf to realise she owes it back and gives as soon as she gets the thing done... she needed them to get her bank statement ready as an earnest money. Dont think i am too generous cuz i am not especially with no job and the mon ey saved my only way to support my days and dreams... i cudnt part with money...

and so i with a prayer that allah help her get her dream with the money so i feel my money came to use i gave it to her...

and luckily she got it... she got it all ... but i didnt hear abt her returrning my money... so i reminded her as i needed that money...

so i told her its ok i can collect it from her place if she can arrange she said fine... u can come on sat.

but then i cudnt and so i asked her is it possible for her to send it to me... in cash ... to which she said...

oh...but i will have to come all the way especially to give it to you ... to which i angrily replied... u came all the way to especially take it from me remember so why is it such a hard thing to do to come and deliver it personally... You think u dont have time to return while u had all the time to ask and take...good going

i am never this straight forward with ppl... i feel people ca realise on their own what their responsibility is... and though its ok to not return a 100 rs. not... 45000 Rs is not small amount...and although i dont really care much abt money... and know god has given them to me so its no big deal if i pass it around... i do need ppl to remember their duties with other ppl's money...

i dont know was it bad of me to keep my heart in that money... but its just that i know my parrents saved penny to raise us... for her losing 500 rs meant something.. there was a time when she wud spent hours on hemming a lace , for which she lost her eyesight and got glasses and got rs. 2 in return... i know very naive of her... but i dont know how she must ahve felt at that time to do such a thing... but thats how bad it had been for her... and all i had to do is throw money... i know its not a big amount for a lot of ppl... but for my mom... they mean a lot... and she wants me to know how she had struggled with money all her life... how she had never spent a penny on her... and this girl... she has been such a lavish money thrower... that i dont want her to take my money for granted...its when i think twice to spend a 100 rs on something, she doenst think on 1000 rs.. where my mom wud have thot on 10 rs.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment