Tuesday, February 28, 2012

To the woman i Love, with Love!

OK!!!

I know this may interest none of u... but i still wanted to dedicate this one post to my love, my only love when it comes to a woman....:)

Madhuri Dixit...

I was mere a teenage when i fell in love with her... She was a goddess for me... i idolised her, i almost worshipped her.No wonder when u keep such high standards for urself... u r not to get impressed with anything less... and yes, i wont lie if i say... i havent met a woman that cud surpass her... not even my MOM!

and my mom knows it... and it hurts me when she feels hurt...But being an honest person... even to keep her heart i cudnt say it.... and my Mom had no other option but to except this bitter truth... that for her daughter in woman category she will always be number 2.:)

What i can tell abt this lady... whether its Tezaab, Khal Nayak, Sajan, or Hum apke hain kon... this woman rules my heart and wud keep doing so till the day i die...

I have studied her, followed her, and i ahve wanted to be like her... i secretly wish to be born in her household next time...:) and i remember... when i was younger... and feared a lot to die... my fear of death only was heightened by the fac... i wont be able to ever watch her movies...:( to never see her dance and act and show me the love... i dont see anywhere in the world but in her movies...

So Madhuri Dixit/ Nene....I am blessed to have known u, watched u... and seen in u something i never saw anywhere else... you are a creation i cant ever have enuf of...:)

You are the ultimate woman...and if all woman were like u... this world had been surely been the most gorgeous place to be...:)

And its my deepest desire to spend a moment with u... i know it wud be like... when u watch an airplane in the air... the awe it creates in u... is never the same when u sit in one...

for me to be that close to u... wud mean something like that... so i wud like to be this far and keep revering u...:)

Love u for being u...

May the sunshine of ur smile never fades, the beauty and ur grace enhance with time... and may u keep giving me an example of how i shud be as i keep growing...:)


your greatest FAN ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment