Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I love you!

I dream of you on some night, but in all of them you seem far away, unacheivable, i am this close to u... but the gulf between us seems endless...

in my day dreams how ever i get u as close as i want...

in reality... u r out there... far far away from me...

were we both meant to live alone... never to have anyone other then each other by our sides yet not having the strength and courage to be there for each other!:)

I used to feel sad abt it now... i can smile abt it...

its been a long time since i cried over losing u... being away from u... now i am getting used to it... all now i feel is love for u... and distrust of coming close and being asked to leave once again... the pain of which i cant bear... so i will never come that close again.

But love will always be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment