Friday, November 6, 2015

Questions Series 1

1. Who am I really?
A girl with hopes dreams needs and desires and a few talents here and there and a Maula to take care of and be taken care by.
2. What worries me most about the future?
Not being married and not doing the things i am supposed to do.(which are ones that wont stare in my face and pinch me i didnt do them)
3. If this were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?
yes absolutely! i would
4. What am I really scared of?
Not having someone to love and be loved by when i need one most.
5. Am I holding on to something I need to let go of?
may be... may be not!
6. If not now, then when?
i dont know
7. What matters most in my life?
joy love faith maula and people who love me and who i love
8. What am I doing about the things that matter most in my life?
what things! nothing i guess. they all are there happily settled except me
9. What do I matter?
10. Have I done anything lately worth remembering?
yup i gifted him a frame. and thats about it
11. Have I made someone smile today? yes him and Humza
12. What have I given up on? nothing
13. When did I last push the boundaries of my comfort zone?  nothing really
14. If I had to instill one piece of advice in a newborn baby’s mind, what advice would I give? nothing i would let her take what she wants by herself just like i did
15. What small act of kindness was I once shown that I will never forget? there are many that i cant recall. 
16. How shall I live, knowing I will die? 
just like this i guess
17. What do I need to change about myself? 
may be be more happy
18. Is it more important to love or be loved? 
both are equally important
19. How many of my friends would I trust with my life? 
Nas/ Am :) thats good right
20. Who has had the greatest impact on my life?  
Aqa maula 
21. Would I break the law to save a loved one?  
may be yes
22. Would I steal to feed a starving child? 
if thats the only possibility and he is dying and crying yes
23. What do I want most in life? 
to be loved 
24. What is life calling of me? 
to help those i can
25. Which is worse: failing or never trying? 
never trying
26. If I try to fail, and succeed, which have I done?   
27. What’s the one thing I’d like others to remember about me at the end of my life? 
I was a lovely singer and i was a lovely person.
28. Does it really matter what others think about me? 
it kind of does
29. To what degree have I actually controlled the course my life has taken? quite a lot actually
30. When it’s all said and done, will I have said more than I’ve done? 
said more for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment